Author Topic: The Complete "Margaret Noodin, Professor" Thread as of August 3, 2022  (Read 7740 times)

Offline Sparks

I made a PDF (PRINT version) of the whole "Margaret Noodin, Professor" thread as of August 3, 2022, including my latest comment there. I don't think there were any more comments until the original thread (topic) disappeared about a week ago (as many of you will know).

Some contents is now being restored in this thread:
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=5622.0

I tried to convert my PDF to text and paste it into the forum, but it was way too long to be accepted. It needs to be chopped up into 10 or 20 or even more parts. And then, there were several hundreds of disturbing line shifts that should be edited away. Much too much work.

I am now trying to upload my PDF to the forum. Can you read it in your browser?

Offline Sparks

Re: The Complete "Margaret Noodin, Professor" Thread as of August 3, 2022
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2022, 04:01:42 am »
I am now trying to upload my PDF to the forum. Can you read it in your browser?

First time ever - I managed to add a PDF to a post. Seems it must be downloaded to your Mac or PC before you can read it?

I know that the settings of some browsers allow you to read a PDF directly in the browser without downloading first, but maybe not in this case?

Offline Sparks

Re: The Complete "Margaret Noodin, Professor" Thread as of August 3, 2022
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2022, 02:14:34 pm »
I made a PDF (PRINT version) of the whole "Margaret Noodin, Professor" thread as of August 3, 2022, including my latest comment there. I don't think there were any more comments until the original thread (topic) disappeared about a week ago (as many of you will know).

My bolding. Since I opted for receiving emails about new comments I can now confirm that there was nothing added to the original topic after August 3. So my PDF is indeed complete.

It's "text only" in there. Everything is rendered perfectly, including links and URLs (hyperlinks), but they are not clickable. If you want to read, you have to copy the URLs and then paste into the address field of your browser.