Author Topic: image check  (Read 8569 times)

Epiphany

image check
« on: February 16, 2014, 10:10:42 pm »
Some people are reporting that recent images I've uploaded aren't showing up, although I can see them myself. So here is a test, are others able to see this image?

Offline moreinfo

Re: image check
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 11:03:31 pm »
the images do not show up when just browsing the site..,we just see the written text, but when i sign into nafps, the images appear then. the images only show up when i sign in , can this be fixed?? the images are important information, in that they show what some of the Haida "booty"that they gave erick gonzalez for the his personal"altar" . these images of him showing off his haida booty verify that erick gonzalez himself is the "altar"
thanx. Piff..
fr
moreinfo

Offline Defend the Sacred

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 09:17:48 pm »
If the images show for people who are signed in (and I can see them, too), this is a forum software issue. We'll look into it, but it may not be something we can change, depending on our security settings.

Autumn

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 12:34:37 am »
Sometimes, I have only been able to see the images when I am logged in, but the above image I was able to see even before I was logged in.  Does it have something to do with how the image is added?  I think you can either attach it inside the message or as an attachment to the message.

P.S.:  The Erick Gonzalez images are not visible to me unless I am logged in.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 12:38:16 am by Autumn »