Author Topic: RIP Bob Robideau ..  (Read 7583 times)

Offline tachia

RIP Bob Robideau ..
« on: February 19, 2009, 06:04:07 am »
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
In Memory of Bob Robideau

http://www. bsnorrell. blogspot. com/

thank you Brenda N. .. ..

this news came as such a shock this morning .. he has been in our thoughts all day .. thank you for posting this brenda .. .. ..

i just spoke with Bob a few days ago .. words fail me .. .. ..
he was a great man, a friend, a brother .. he will be greatly missed ..
as he said to me in one of our last conversations, ".. I never forget" .. .. ..
I will never forget either, Bob .. you will be sorely missed .. yet my spirit will stand strong, in strength and struggle ..
t

Offline that_dakota_kid

Re: RIP Bob Robideau ..
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 06:42:47 pm »
My deepest condolences to his family. I didn't know him but he's still a robideaux so hes blood. Mitakuyapi de younihan cante waste do.

Offline niska

• trail of tears
Re: RIP Bob Robideau ..
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 05:50:54 pm »

Services for Robert Robideau

-------------------
http://www. myspace. com/rollingthunder2002
-------------------

Thanks to r/n/z magazine for posting this.

http://profile. myspace. com/index. cfm?fuseaction=user. viewProfile&friendID=9391434

:)

---------------------

Received by Friends of Peltier today, 20 February:

Arrangements are currently being made to bring him back to the United States and plans are in the works in regard to services. Friends and family of Bob will be welcome to attend the services; the services most likely will be the end of next week in Portland, Oregon. Exact date and location will be announced soon. For those who cannot make it to Portland, there are plans for services to take place after Portland, in New Mexico, just outside of Albuquerque in Edgewood.

As with the passing of a loved one, an account has been set up to assist the family with the financial responsibilities of laying Bob to rest.
If you would like to help, please send donations to:

Benefit of Robert Robideau
Acct # EINO1-0921746
16900 NW Sauvie Island Road
Portland, OR 97231

Your positive thoughts, prayers and assistance are greatly appreciated during this time.

On behalf of The Robideau Family, Thank you!

Respectfully,

Starr Robideau

Received by Friends of Peltier today, 20 February:

Arrangements are currently being made to bring him back to the United States and plans are in the works in regard to services. Friends and family of Bob will be welcome to attend the services; the services most likely will be the end of next week in Portland, Oregon. Exact date and location will be announced soon. For those who cannot make it to Portland, there are plans for services to take place after Portland, in New Mexico, just outside of Albuquerque in Edgewood.

As with the passing of a loved one, an account has been set up to assist the family with the financial responsibilities of laying Bob to rest.
If you would like to help, please send donations to:

Benefit of Robert Robideau
Acct # EINO1-0921746
16900 NW Sauvie Island Road
Portland, OR 97231

Your positive thoughts, prayers and assistance are greatly appreciated during this time.

On behalf of The Robideau Family, Thank you!

Respectfully,

Starr Robideau